This Gold God Anubis Pendant is a beautiful and powerful talisman that is perfect for anyone looking to harness the power of the ancient Egyptian god Anubis. Crafted from high-quality gold Filled , this pendant is designed to last for years to come. It features a detailed image of Anubis, the god of mummification and the afterlife, and is believed to bring protection, positivity, and healing power to its wearer. The pendant is handmade with great attention to detail, making it a unique piece of jewelry that will be cherished for years to come. It is believed to have spiritual and metaphysical properties that can ward off evil power and bring good luck and protection. It is also believed to have healing powers that can help those who wear it. This Gold God Anubis Pendant is perfect for anyone looking to harness the power of the ancient Egyptian god Anubis. It is a beautiful piece of jewelry that will add prestige and quality to any wardrobe. It is also a great gift for anyone looking for protection, positivity, and healing power.
- Made In Egypt, This pendant is designed to fit any chain up to 5MM ( 0.2 inches) in thickness. It is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for years. The pendant is lightweight and easy to wear, making it perfect for everyday wear.
- Easily attach this amulet to any necklace for a stunning and eye-catching look and Show off your style with this high quality Egyptian Jewelry gold filled amulet.
- PERFECT GIFT: You are might wondering about a present to your dear ones, to your friends and relatives, to your colleagues and business partners; Sometimes a little gift for your doctor, your fitness trainer or your neighbor can make a great deal for your friendship; Because good friendship is always more valuable than the cost of a present.
- HANDCRAFTED STYLISH Jewelry: All our pendants are Handmade Jewelry with meaning; Impressive and unique, our good luck amulets and evil eye talismans are aimed to make you stand out from the crowd, to bring balance and joy to your life.
- Anubis is an ancient Egyptian god associated with mummification and the afterlife. He is usually depicted as a jackal-headed man wearing a kilt and holding a staff. Anubis was known as the god of embalming and protector of graves. In later times, Anubis was also associated with the weighing of souls in the Hall of Ma'at, where he would determine whether or not a soul was worthy of entering the afterlife.