his beautiful Royal Winged Scarab Gold Filled Pendant is a stunning piece of jewelry that is sure to turn heads. Crafted from the finest materials, this pendant is of the highest quality and prestige. It is a timeless piece that will last for years to come. The Royal Winged Scarab Gold Filled Pendant has a rich history and spiritual significance. It is believed to be a powerful talisman that can ward off evil and bring positivity and protection. It is also believed to have healing powers and can be used to harness its metaphysical properties. This pendant is handmade with great care and attention to detail. It is a unique piece that will make a great addition to any jewelry collection. It is perfect for those who want to harness its power and metaphysical properties, as well as those who want to add a touch of elegance and style to their look. The Royal Winged Scarab Gold Filled Pendant is a beautiful piece of jewelry that will bring you luck, protection, and healing power. It is sure to be a treasured piece in your collection for years to come.
- Made In Egypt, This pendant is designed to fit any chain up to 5MM ( 0.2 inches) in thickness. It is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for years. The pendant is lightweight and easy to wear, making it perfect for everyday wear.
- Easily attach this amulet to any necklace for a stunning and eye-catching look and Show off your style with this high quality Egyptian Jewelry gold filled amulet.
- PERFECT GIFT: You are might wondering about a present to your dear ones, to your friends and relatives, to your colleagues and business partners; Sometimes a little gift for your doctor, your fitness trainer or your neighbor can make a great deal for your friendship; Because good friendship is always more valuable than the cost of a present.
- HANDCRAFTED STYLISH Jewelry: All our pendants are Handmade Jewelry with meaning; Impressive and unique, our good luck amulets and evil eye talismans are aimed to make you stand out from the crowd, to bring balance and joy to your life.
- Scarabs were a very important symbol in ancient Egypt. They were associated with the sun god Ra, and were seen as a symbol of rebirth and regeneration. Scarabs were often used as amulets, and were placed on the chest of mummies to protect them in the afterlife. Scarabs were also used as seals, with the scarab's design being used to stamp documents.